At their General Assembly held on 12 April in Copenhagen, Denmark, EucoLight members elected a new Board of Directors, for a 2 year-term.
The new Board appointed its members to the following roles:
· Mr Hervé Grimaud, Deputy Managing Director of ESR (France) as Chair of EucoLight;
· Mrs Marion Mitsch, Executive Director of UFH Holding GmbH (Austria) as Vice- Chairwoman;
· Mr Stephan Riemann, Managing Director of Lightcyle (Germany) as Treasurer;
· Mr Tomáš Rychetský, Executive Director of Ekolmap s.r.o.(Czech Republic) as Secretary to the Board;
· Mrs Ourania Georgoutsakou, Secretary General of LightingEurope (Belgium) as member of the Board, representing the affiliated members.
Mr Hervé Grimaud, who was EucoLight Chair since 2018, declared “I’m grateful to EucoLight members for their renewed trust, and I look forward to working with the EucoLight Board to achieve a better level playing field for all EucoLight members, allowing them to both embrace the challenges and opportunities of circular economy”.
The new EucoLight Vice-Chairwoman, Mrs Marion Mitsch, stated “I am delighted about my appointment as Vice-Chair of the Board of Directors and appreciate the opportunity to contribute to EucoLight activities”.